Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Interfaith List and the Coming Desecration of Jerusalem

On my Interfaith Prayer List I ran a poll about possibly discussing next month's plans to divide Jerusalem (should such a thing happen God forbid!). I was the only one who voted either way, so I guess we wont be talking about it. BUT today a member sent in a modern prophecy about the United States that was allegedly made in the 1990's. I'd like to offer that post, the link to the prophecy, and my response here.

I'd also like to invite those who are interested to join my Interfaith Prayer list
Do you honor all Spiritual Traditions?
Subscribe to my interfaith prayer group

Do you honor all Spiritual Traditions?
Subscribe to my interfaith prayer group
Powered by groups.yahoo.com


Hi everyone,

I recently posted the poll about possibly discussing the upcoming desecration of Jerusalem on this list but I was the only member to vote in it. From this, I have to assume it is the unanimous desire of this group that we not get into this topic and I intend to honor this. It will remain a major topic on my blogs (http://johnofallfaith.multiply.com), but not here.

However... as you brought this up Paula, speaking for myself, while there are certain theological issues I don't accept in this modern prophecy, from my cursory reading of the site I think its on the mark.

The United States is not mentioned in any biblical prophecy. This has long led me to the conclusion that the US will not be a major player in the End Time events. The only way this would be the case is if the US falls before the rise of the Rex Mundi (Antichrist/Dijal).

Next month the United States intends to force Israel to accept the partition of the Holy City, something which the biblical prophets specifically say can never happen again. In the Torah HaShem plainly says He will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse them. Since at least the 1950's the US has been progressively rejecting God in public and private life. When Bush and Candi Rice perform this desecration of the Holy City of Zion next month it may well be the death nail in our (US) coffin. It may also lead to an Israeli civil war as President Ehud Olmert is despised by most Israelis (as is our dictator here in the US). This could well lead to World War Three. Indeed Israelis and others are calling on the world to:

Support The Israeli No-Confidence Motion:
1) Send everybody you know to:
http://www.strongis rael.org/

2) If they are an Israeli citizen, they can sign the motion. If not,
they can sign the Declaration of Solidarity, also provided there.
This Declaration of Solidarity is for citizens of any country to
express their support for the Israeli patriots.

3) Please ask those who will receive your appeal to spread the word in
turn.

4) If you have a blog, write a short note about this and provide the
link.

5) Write to other blogs, and ask them to make their readers aware of
this.

6) Write to the various websites that defend Israel and ask them to
write an article about this motion.

7) If you would like to do more, reply to this email.

Thanks for posting this information Paula.
And Please Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem

~John of AllFaith
(List Owner)
===


>>>Look what this guy wrote in the year 1999, about our present day wars
with Iraq, about the World Trade Center bombings, and about what
our every day life would soon be like in America. All of it obviously
describing these and a zillion other things, years before they ever took
place. As Americans we had better hope his last prophecies are not as
accurate as the eighty or so that are spelled out in these 1999
prophecies. All of it documented with over a hundred recent photos.
Better hope this guy is wrong with his very descriptive prophecies re:
the America he says we are soon to see. Then, they provide a forum
for comments, and to read the comments made by others, but you can
now respond anonymously.

http://www.americas-demise.org/161_Woe_To_America_n-i.html

Paula


John of AllFaith is Multiplying!


With the demise of Yahoo 360 my MAIN BLOG is now on Multiply (Click Here)

I also intend to start posting on this blog more often as well.

No comments: