Monday, November 05, 2007

I'll Be Gone For Most of November


Take Two!
I began a road trip at the first of last month as I shared elsewhere on this blog, but had to cancel it. The main purpose of that trip (seeing family and friends in Florida and North Georgia) however seems to have been important for me and so tomorrow I'm off again, this time by plane though.

What this means, as per this blog, my website and my ongoing Internet ministry and other activities, is that for most of November I wont be online.

I intend to post here occasionally as Net access allows during November but for the most part I will be unavailable. I wont have the laptop with me this time.

I'd like to invite all my friends to join and participate in my new group, Politics and Religion Matter (Click Here) and of course to visit AllFaith.com, however I will be largely absent for the next month.

Please pray for me,
~John of AllFaith

No comments: