Thursday, April 03, 2008

'Do You Believe in UFO's?'


My blog friend daseuss2000 wrote today at 1:10 PM
"I've noticed the UFO's in the background of your Multiply Blogspace and what your impression of this mystery might be with regard to the various religious philosophies and the present?"

My reply:

Hi Daseuss,

For a few years I had a rather long piece on my MyStory site about my UFO encounters over the years but removed it a couple of years ago. I may update and repost it at some point.

For now, what I will share on this is that I have witnessed spacecraft as well as "beings not of this earth" as the saying goes on more than one occasion.

I know the visitors are real.
I know we have been and continue to be visited by beings not of this world.
I know this did not begin at Roswell by any means and I accept that that crash happened.
History is filled with reported sightings and encounters of various kinds.

There is no doubt in my mind of that they are real and that many of the reports are true and accurate.
There is no doubt in my mind that many of the reported cases are neither real nor accurate.
UFOlogists must use discretion.

Like us, the visitors are racially and culturally diverse and hold varied views on many topics including those pertaining to us and our planet.

The visitors are NOT a threat to us, although they have the ability, God permitting (which He isn't), to easily wipe us out of the multiverse should they so choose (which they would not). They are not all favorably disposed toward us, some are, but they pose us no threat.

Here's what I share about my first encounter at MyStory:

... Just a few short weeks after dedicating my life to God [in 1969, at Harrell Grove Missionary Baptist Church], I was visiting my grandmother in the foothills of the Great Smokies. Early one morning, around three or four AM, I awoke to the strangest sound I'd ever heard. It was a loud whirring sound but it seemed to suck air in rather than expel it. Walking into her living room I found my grandmother, then in her mid-seventies I'd suppose, peering out the window as if hiding in the shadows yet courageously straining to see something outside. A faint pulsing light, clear to yellowish-blue-red, illuminated the curtains and thickly paneled living room walls.

"Mamaa?" I asked.

My maternal grandmother lived on a small farmstead with no neighbors in sight (other than my aunt's house, which was dark at the time). There were no streetlights or any other source to account for this pulsing radiance, yet it illuminated the living room walls. Hearing me she glanced back, her face a mixture of awe and concern, and said simply, "Their back."

When this line was later used in a famous horror movie I almost jumped out of my skin! LOL

I hurried out onto the long front slat porch for a better view. My grandmother, Mamaa, hurriedly tried to drag me back inside. I discuss this experience elsewhere (not currently available), but this was my first UFO sighting. It would not be my last.

[As we watched, a barely visible silvery craft similar to the graphic below that was hovering overhead emitted the light we saw in a three-fold beam that seemed to focus on an old barn and the land immediately adjacent to it. After perhaps ten minutes it "bowed" or dipped one side slightly and streaked off with amazing speed, disappearing into the night as we watched in a matter of seconds].

What these visitors want remains a matter of conjecture, that they are real is a matter of fact, at least as far as I and thousands of others are concerned. I again am convinced that they mean us no harm.

Around this same time I also began having a recurring dream that has remained with me my entire life. I don't believe it has any connection to my UFO sightings, although I have considered this possibility from time to time. As memory serves the dream began a few months after Mamaa and I watched the UFO 'paint' her barn with light. This recurring 'dream' has long haunted me with memories/nightmares of the European Shoah (Holocaust). I am convinced the dream is a true memory of my last life.... Although it isn't possible to fully present the sense of a dream completely, I attempt to do so Here. If its not obvious, this dream is one of the reasons I am so adamant in my support for Israel and the Jewish people.

So, have you seen or otherwise experienced UFOs or beings not of this world? Have you been abducted? I'd love to hear of your experiences! If there is interest I will share more of my own.

If you are interested in this topic I suggest this website and group: http://www.ufocasebook.com They offer a lot of documented history as well as current visitor activity.

Another good resource is the UFO Museum and Research Center in Roswell NM.

Listen to the


Here is an EXCELLENT book of first-hand proof from an eye witness and Colonel in the US Air Force:
Description: THE DAY AFTER ROSWELL

A landmark expose firmly grounded in fact, THE DAY AFTER ROSWELL ends the decades-old controversy surrounding the mysterious crash of an unidentified aircraft at Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947. Backed by documents newly declassified through the Freedom of Information Act, Colonel Philip J. Corso (Ret.), a member of President Eisenhower's National Security Council and former head of the Foreign Technology Desk at the U.S. Army's Research & Development department, has come forward to reveal his personal stewardship of alien artifacts from the Roswell crash. He tells us how he spearheaded the Army's reverse-engineering project that led to today's; Integrated circuit chips, Fiber optics, Lasers, Super-tenacity fibers and "seeded" the Roswell Alien technology to giants of American industry. Laying bare the U.S. government's shocking role in the Roswell incident-what was found, the cover-up, and how they used alien artifacts to change the course of twentieth-century history-THE DAY AFTER ROSWELL is an extraordinary memoir that not only forces us to reconsider the past, but also our role in the universe.
Available here:

For other titles go here:

Keep looking up!

No comments: