Saturday, October 04, 2008

In honor of my new Sikh name...

I was just blessed to receive a new spiritual name!

My new name is Sat Kewal Singh which means:
    Lion of the Supreme Truth, who focuses exclusively on God.
I have studied and deeply respected the Sikh Path since the late 1970's but this is the first time I have been awarded a Sikh name.

As a way of honoring this new name, I am updating and expanding my study, Sikhism: The Path of the Masters (Sant Mat).

Once the new study is completed I'll post it here as well as on my Sikhism web site. For now I just thought I'd share my joy at receiving this wonderful new name. The study should be ready in a few days.

Sat Nam
(
God's Name is Truth),

~ Sat Kewal Singh

Nanak says:
Sing the praise of God and you shall know the Unknowable Lord


No comments: