Tuesday, October 07, 2008

What is your idea of a perfect day?

My friend Moonwolf sent out a mass PM asking people to share their ideas of a good day.

Considering all the problems in the world right now that's a very good question!

So... What is your idea(s) of a perfect day?

Here's mine as I replied there:

Depends on how far out there we get with this...

My idea of nice day would be strolling across India on a slightly warm spring day and meeting with and sharing joy with all the wonderful spiritual people there. There would be no hunger, no war, no prejudice, just peace and harmony and mutual love of God...

Or my idea of a nice day would be strolling through the streets of a peaceful and unified Jewish Jerusalem knowing everything was safe and calm, that the Moshiach is sitting on his throne in the new Temple and directing the world in love of God and love of our fellow humans and all living things through his loyal and enlightened priesthood as HaShem looks down on the affairs of the earth beaming a radiant smile of approval...

Or my idea of a good day would be walking out my back door, seeing that all the wood stacked high and solid and well seasoned, that the gardens and fruit trees are all producing a wide array of good healthy foods, that the gofers are... somewhere else... that the peacocks are still here but have decided not to destroy our plants, with my lady on my arm and my three sons (including the one who is no more) with me... that would be a nice day...

Or sitting here this morning chatting with you via blogs while sipping a cup of hot chai and thinking about the day ahead...

May you have your nice day every day,

~ John of AllFaith

Us



Graduations are cool...


My maternal grandmother and I



My two sons and I



Even when I was sick and could hardly move, family maked all the difference!

Andy and I

No comments: