Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Prar for Mike as he meets with Ahmadinejad

Frankly I can't imagine what he hopes to accomplish but Mike Evans will be meeting with Ahmadinejad and anti-Israel rabbis.

Pray!
~ John
===

Dear John,

I am sitting in a holding room at the Hilton Hotel in New York City in conversation with six rabbis. The spokesman for the group is Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss. As shocking as it is to believe, these six men are united against Zionism. They are praying for a speedy dismantlement of the State of Israel. The men will soon meet with Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. I have been approved to join them in the meeting.

Please pray for my safety right now.

This hotel is off-limits to everyone except Iranian diplomats and invited guests. It is a miracle that I got inside as your ambassador. You can be assured that I am greatly hated for my stand with Israel.

The funds for this trip have not come in fully; I came by faith. If you are able to give a gift right now, it would be a tremendous blessing.

CLICK HERE TO GIVE A DONATION ONLINE TODAY: https://www.donation-net.net/CTBF/donate.cfm?dn=1032&commID=160912307&ID=505739

Your ambassador to Jerusalem,

Mike Evans

No comments: