"The Earth Belongs to HaShem and the Fullness Thereof."
Identifying Babylon The Great
"The Earth Belongs to HaShem and the Fullness Thereof."
Identifying Babylon The Great
By Ben Ruach ha Kodesh (John of AllFaith) © 3.15.08
So, who is this woman? Only the Catholic Church, founded in Rome by the Roman Papacy and her denominational daughters fits this description.
The prophecy continues:
- Rev. 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
Normally when studying the biblical prophecies the interpretation is available in the text itself or in related texts. One might reason that perhaps Babylon the Great could be this or that, but the understanding is contained within the text itself so we don't need to be too creative.
- 8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
The Beast then is the Rex Mundi, Antichrist. Little Horn or Dijal. He was in that he lived as man of this earth, then he was not in that he will be assassinated, then we will be again when he rises from the dead, and the true Moshiach confines him to perdition upon his defeat where he will await the final battle, 1000 years hence. The Beast "shall ascend out of the bottomless pit" in that when he rises from the dead he will rise as the incarnation of Lucifer himself. This whore of Babylon will "ride" on the back of the Rex Mundi, the coming world ruler.
- 9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Rome of course is world renowned as the City of Seven Hills (as the Wikipedia confirms). Rome of course is also the site of Vatican City, the world's oldest country and headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church which, like the Islamic Ummah, is both a religion and a recognized political body.
- 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
This reference would require a bit more explanation that I want to give here, but briefly, as the EU consolidates its power it will do so through ten sub-unions or agreements among the countries of Europa. Shortly before or after the Rex Mundi is granted dictatorial powers over the EU three of these countries (not sub-unions) will rebel. The prophets do not tell us which of these countries will rebel. Their rebellion will be crushed however and "the other [ie the Rex Mundi] is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space [ie for seven years]." This verse and others show us that the Rex Mundi will come to power from within the EU.
- 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
The Rex Mundi will be a global emperor and will appoint ten kings.
This paragraph is conjecture based on my studies, but I believe it will prove to be accurate once these events come to pass: These appointed and Luciferian anointed kings will be Lebensborn and come from ten of the thirteen primary houses of the Elites. The thirteenth house is the Bavarian Illuminati. They will supply the False Prophet (who will lead the organization known in the prophecies as Babylon the great) and the other kings. The Illuminati's Lebensborn breeding experiments have readied the Merovingian bloodline to produce the Rex Mundi (and his generals/kings), who is almost certainly alive today and who may have been born in 1998 (in a bid to fulfill the prophecy of Isa 11:6 that a little child will them). Although this paragraph is based on my conjecture, it is carefully based on what I know to be true.
- 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
These kings will do the bidding of the Rex Mundi in all things. Opposition to the wishes of the coming emperor may be why three of the kings will fall.
- 14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
The word lamb here is arnion and means just that, a little lamb. Who is this lamb? Christians of course will see a clear reference to Jesus, "the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world" and his Second Coming and I wont debate the matter here, other than to say that in context this lamb is the pinnacle of Jewish service to HaShem and does references the coming King of the Jews. Master Y'shua did not fulfill the Messianic prophecies because he did not establish the Kingdom of HaShem on earth. I discuss the possibility that the coming Jewish Moshiach could be Master Y'shua's "Second Coming" or the coming of another anointed man of HaShem . The identity of the Moshiach is not as important as the work he will accomplish whoever HaShem chooses for this role (compare my study on the Sheep and the Goats). In any case, this is a reference to Yisheyah (Isaiah) 53 where the Jewish people are referenced as the Servants of HaShem and as sacrificial lambs. I discuss this section of Isaiah in some detail Here. This lamb reference is to the coming of Moshiach (Messiah).
- 15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
Babylon the Great, the future Roman Catholic Papacy, is a global power overseeing many peoples.
- 16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
In an effort to restore some of the previous political and spiritual power of the Roman Church, the Church will "make a deal with the Devil" and proclaim the Rex Mundi to be the Second Coming of Jesus. Of this service we read:
- Rev. 19:20 And the beast [Rex Mundi] was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image....
As long as this relationship benefits the Rex Mundi he will accept it, even allowing the Papacy to appear to "ride" on the back of the "Beast." As I describe elsewhere, the Rex Mundi will first appear to be a great humanitarian and world savior, but as the verses above indicate, the ruler will be assassinated and then rise from the dead. He will die an evil and hypocritical human being but he rise as the physical embodiment of Lucifer himself. Then will begin the Great Tribulation, the last three and a half years of human rule. When this publicly witnessed resurrection happens, the Rex Mundi, Lucifer, the true Bilderberg Master, will turn on the False Prophet and his Church and destroy it utterly.
- 17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
As we will see below the Christendom has passed though seven distinct phases. Of the seventh and present phase we are told that God will vomit the Church from His mouth in disgust for what it has become. This is how HaShem will accomplish this.
- 18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
- 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
This brings us to the arrival of the true Moshiach. Of the Moshiach Jesus tells us:
- Rev 19:10 And I [John] fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus [the giver of the prophecy of Revelation to John]: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
Receive Master Y'shua's teachings, but worship only HaShem.
- 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
I don't know the name of the Moshiach but when he comes he will defeat the New World Order and establish God's Kingdom of Justice and Righteousness. That day is coming sooner than most people suspect, but first must come the Seven Year Tribulation, the False Prophet, the Whore of Babylon, the Rex Mundi and the various experiences foretold by the Prophets.
So here we see the future of the Church. Now we will consider how the Church came to be viewed as harlot deserving of this rough treatments.
Part Three Coming Soon!