Sunday, January 25, 2009

Prayers for Bobby: God, Gays and Suicides

Prayers for Bobby: The Story

Prayers for Bobby: The Real Mary Griffith

Meet the real Mary Griffith as she shares her memories of Bobby as well as her experience with a deep-seated faith. Premieres Jan. 24 at 9 pm et/pt. Encores Jan. 25 at 8 pm and Jan. 27 at 9 pm et/pt

Prayers for Bobby: The Main Characters

Prayers for Bobby: Remembering Bobby

This is a WONDERFUL and IMPORTANT movie!

I recommend it for... well... for everyone!

If you are GLBT (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual or Trangerdered), if you are a supporter of the GLBT community, if you oppose equal rights (including marriage rights) and protections for GLBT people, or if you believe homosexuality is a sin.... Of if you just don't know...

Watch this movie! Its showing again on the Lifetime channel Jan. 27 at 9 pm et/pt

If you are struggling with these issues (from any side) I sincerely you to contact me:

Here in the comments section

Here via the message center

By e-mail via my website

Through my AllExperts Account

Through my GLBT Prayer Yahoo Group

Through my Bible and Homosexuality Yahoo group

You can contact the Universal Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches Here

PFLAG is Here

God loves YOU just as YOU are RIGHT NOW!

If I cab be any assistence let me know!

John of AllFaith


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a Christian lesbian who's been writing about this issue in my blog. I enjoy your blog very much and thought that there might be a few things of interest to you in mine: http://shelleyonprop8.blogspot.com/