Wednesday, July 15, 2009

AllFaith Flix: Life's a Garden: Dig It!

San Francisco: Stardate: Some point in the future...


AllFaith Flix: Life is a Garden: Dig It!


What I Believe:


God's Garden

by John of AllFaith � 1979

Some folks say they know the truth
They claim they've got it all down,
But I say that such people
Are little more than clowns

For God is far greater
Than anything, we conceive
And so we're only partly right
No matter what we believe

Like Paul we gaze in the mirror
And behold our own reflection
I guess we won't really know the Truth
'Till we attain perfection

The only thing I know for sure
Is that God is Love
My only hope of salvation
Is to trust that Love above

Yah vishva deva
Ki vatika
Hai sair karne
Ke liye

[translation: This universe is God's garden
And it's meant for roaming in]

No comments: