Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Danish Cartoons, Al Ikhwan and the Third Jihad


The Danish Cartoons, Free Speech

and Fair Play



Images are powerful things. They have been used for centuries to promote and defame everything from religions to politics to soda and the Islamic Ummah frequently uses cartoons to insult Jews, Christians and others who refuse to submit to them. But when Morgenavisen Jyllands-Posten posted the "Faces of Muhammad" comics Islam went nuts!

I can't speak for anyone else, but here's the deal, stop doing insulting pictures of Jews and others and I'll remove this page.


The fact is that al Ikhwan (the Egyptian-based Muslim Brotherhood) controls the Ummah and they have stated their intention: the establishment of a global Sharia-based Caliphate. This is not western propaganda this comes from their own documents, such as the Muslim Brotherhood Project which I have posted on here: http://allfaith.com/Religions/Islam/brotherhood.html.

  • I do not support the genocide of the Jews.and Hindus.
  • I do not support the forced conversion of Christians or anyone else.
  • I do not support the doctrine of taquiya that justifies any deception to further the cause of Islam.
  • I do not support the Kenyan born al Ikhwan operative and illegal immigrant who won the White House through taquiya.
  • I do not support the harshness and rulings of al Sharia (Muslim Law)
  • I do not support the desecration of holy places such as we witnessed at Bamiyan and elsewhere.
  • I do not support the stoning to death of homosexuals, accused adulterers and others
  • I do not support the stoning to death of women who have been raped as was recently done
  • I do not support the killing of those who convert to other religions from Islam.
  • I do not support the forced prohibition of everything deemed un-Islamic.
  • etc. etc.
Out of time: Radical Islam Taking Over Europe & West

Ohio Islamic cleric Salah Sultan preaches Jew hatred, threatens US on Egyptian TV

The DEEN (religion) of Islam is beautiful and spiritually uplifting but the DEEN and UMMAH (politics) of Islam are one. Sharia poisons the deen as a Black Mamba poisons milk with a single taste killing all who drink of it afterward. There is simply way too much about Islam in practice that must be opposed.

The hypocrisy of the Danish cartoon debates and riots are serve as a fitting example!Islam believes itself to be above all other religions and people and it is taking over the world.

The Third Jihad Is Well Under Way

The Third Jihad 1 (abriged version)

he Third Jihad 2 (abriged version)

The Third Jihad 3 (abriged version)

In my opinion the negatives of Islam far surpass its positives. I entered the deen with great joy and was thrilled as my fellows Muslims granted me access to private meetings, allowed me to do interviews for them and began training me to be a leader. I was devastating as this training revealed the truth to me of what Islam is doing and planning for the future.

I left Islam for solid reasons.

No offense to you or any individual Muslim is intended by these remarks. There are a great many sincere, loving and devout Muslims in the world, but they belong to a religious and political system that I can not support.

    ~ Muhammad Yahya Saleem
    ~ John of AllFaith
Learn the Truth
About Islam!
Islamic Section
Thus Says the Prophets!
AllFaith.com
The AllFaith Group
Religious Studies
John of AllFaith's Blog

No comments: