Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Please Join My New Noahide Nazarene Blog!

The Beast Is Near:

As many of you know, I am now writing a verse by verse commentary on the Book of the Revelation of Y'shua the Anointed (i.e. The Book of Revelation). Once this study is completed I intend to do the same thing with the Book of Daniel if this is still possible.

This information matters because the Beast is on the verge of appearing and we all need to be ready and to know what lies just ahead!

I have received surprisingly few comments here on this new study and a fair amount of negatively critical e-mail. The truth is that much of what people have been taught about the Church and its history is false. This study presents the truth as revealed by Y'shua the Anointed ("Jesus the Christ") and other biblical prophets. It is accurate and thoroughly supported by scripture and current events. I sincerely invite everyone's thoughts and comments whether you agree with these writings or not.

However, as I am trying to do a chapter a day, on average, which sometimes means three or four blog posts a day (as I am posting them in easier to read smaller sections), this is overriding the other topics I wish to discuss here, such as the flu shots, the WHO Veri-chip and so on.

For this reason, I have started a new Multiply blog site that will focus exclusively on my Noahide Nazarene Writings and the biblical prophecies:


If you are interesting in these topics, if you have been reading my The Revelation of Y'shua the Anointed, then I invite you to join my new blog. Both of my blogs will remain active but the remainder of this study will posted there (as well as on my Thus Say the Prophets site.

I hope to see you there.
http://noahidenazarene.multiply.com

~ John of AllFaith
~ Ben Ruach ha Kodesh

No comments: