Monday, April 12, 2010

Dry Bones Yom HaShoah 2010

Yom HaShoah 2010





The Holocaust: Learn the Truth of What Really Happened!
http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/


"Never Again!" Means Not Now Either!

Long Live Israel!
Long Live the Jewish People!

Peace in the Middle East Yes,
But NOT if that means the death of Israel!


Peace and Justice Doesn't Just Happen!!

    First they came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up, because I wasn't a Communist.
    Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up, because I wasn't a Jew.
    Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up, because I was a Protestant.
    Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me.

    --- Words of wisdom from Rev. Martin J. Niemoller in 1945

AllFaith.com is a Hate Free Zone

No comments: