Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Do You Think Obama Knows This?

Obama is going to the Middle East.

Do you think Obama knows that:


According to Sharia, Islamic Law, if ones father is Muslim, one is Muslim.

According to Sharia, one does not "convert" to Islam, one "reverts" back to it because everyone is born Muslim even though they may not understand this or may fall away from submission (islam) to Allah.

According to Sharia, one who is blessed by Allah subhana wa ta'ala to be born of a Muslim father and who rejects or leaves Islam for any reason is automatically under a fatwa death sentence. (In Sunni Islam all fatwas issued by Sharia-based courts and scholars may be carried out by any Muslim but are optional. In Shia Islam it is the same, but some fatwas must be carried out without fail by all Shia Muslims depending on who declares them). In the case of one who leaves Islam, it is mandatory according to the Shia and strongly prescribed by the Sunni.

According to Sharia then, Barack Hussein Obama II, whether he considers himself Muslim or not, can legally be executed the moment he steps on Muslim soil by any Muslim according to Sharia. Any Muslim who carries out a legitimate fatwa receives blessings from Allah subhana wa ta'ala (this is why I don't visit Muslim countries!).

When I was a Muslim, once a week we visited Muslims who were delinquent in their attendance at the masjid. I didn't understand why I was invited on these trips until later. I was invited as a warning to those we visited that if they failed to return to submission to Allah there were people like me, Muslims who would not be recognized until too late, available to fulfill Sharia. Once I was told this I stopped going on these visits.





Please don't misunderstand, I am NOT accusing Obama of being a "closet Muslim" here, but the fact is, since his father was Muslim he IS according to Sharia, Muslim.

IF, after leaving the Indonesian madrasah he attended as a child Obama embraced liberal Christianity as he claims, he can/should be, according to the only law most Muslims truly honor, be killed by any devout Muslim with impunity.

Think he knows this?

Just to be clear on this post, I keep going back and forth on who to support. After the recent kissy-kissy sessions Obama has had with Hillary I leaned back toward McCain, then I read his recent speech in South America supporting the merger of Mexico, the US and Canada and leaned back towards Obama...

This may be the first election since 1976 when Carter was elected that I won't vote for either candidate. After voting a few weeks ago I re-registered as an Independent (in California we call this "Decline to state"). I mention to say that this is not intended as a pro-McCain piece.

We're in a mess no matter which of these Congressmen wins, IF Herr Bush decides to step to step down of course.

What are your thoughts on this?

No comments: