Friday, November 25, 2011

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura FEMA CAMP, POLICE STATE

I've been avoiding politics lately, mainly because I am convinced we have already passed the point of no return. This video series is very good however so I figured its worth sharing here. Nothing new in them, but sometimes a reminder is good.

Note that there is a strong pro-Ron Paul sentiment to these videos. As a worshiper of HaShem and a follower of Rebbe Y'shua I strongly reject Ron Paul and his anti-Semitic views. I therefore do not support this aspect of the videos. Otherwise however they are good and accurate according to my research.

Are you ready for what's coming?
Its time to get right with God. Learn the truth at our http://yeshivabethhashem.org.

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura FEMA CAMP, POLICE STATE, PART 1 of 3

Part 2 of 3

Part 3 of 3

No comments: