Friday, September 19, 2008

Listen To "The Obama Nation" For Free!



Listen to this Audio Book for free
on Rosed 1st's Blog

I've been very clear about my opposition to Barack Hussein Obama II's bid for the presidency.

Many people oppose his bid for a lot of different reasons.
Not all of the people who oppose to Obama agree on everything.

I don't agree with everything in this audio book.
I strongly disagree with portions of it! Mainly these have to do with the pro-Republican comments.

However what else is new?

I want to be upfront about that!
I am NOT a Republican!
I am a FORMER Democrat and FORMER Green Party member.
I am currently registered as an Independent voter and will probably remain one until the US falls as I strongly believe that the leadership of BOTH parties have betrayed the American People.

This book, "The Obama Nation," has a lot of good information however about the Abomination that will result if Barak Husein Obama is elected.

John McCain is a known product/candidate, like him or not (and I don't!).

We need to learn the truth about who Barack Husein Obama really is before we go to the polls! This book can help.

Everyone needs to read or hear this book

Obama's Poverty Act

We can discuss the issues raised here on my Blogs: Click here!

No comments: