Sunday, August 09, 2009

The "I Am Sorry I Voted For Obama" Web Site

Link

Former Obama Supporters

The purpose of this website is to tell America that former Obama supporters are no longer proud of their decision. We want everyone to contribute a story of themselves or about someone they know that tells America that they are sorry they voted for Obama.

If You Didn't Vote for Obama

You can still sign the form and tell us about a friend or coworker that is now ashamed of how they voted.

Everyone knows someone that is avoiding telling people how they voted. You have probably seen people take off their Obama stickers. You might have noticed they no longer talk about politics

We want to hear those stories.

America Is Listening

If you are Democrat, Republican, or Independent, we want to hear from you. Tell us what Obama said during the election that was promising and how he has now failed to deliver.



Here's what I wrote:

    John of AllFaith from Oroville, California 2009-08-09 08:10:38

    As a lifelong Democrat -- 33 years of voting -- (not counting a brief excursion into the Green Party) I have watched the party deteriorate for many years. This time, faced with the choice of Hillary (guilty of the Waco massacre and more) and Barry Sotero (his legal name), a man not even a US citizen let alone born here and hence unqualified for the position, enough was enough.

    I voted for "Obama" in the Primaries as a way to block Hillary and then, in the general election, for the first time in my life I voted for a Republican (not that he was much better but at least he was an American citizen). After voting I re-registered as an independent.

    Both parties have betrayed the American people. We have oppressive taxation without representative and its only getting wish under "Obama."

    I still think stopping Hillary was the right thing to do. The Republicans didn't have a shot because of Bush so the election was settled in the Primary. But I'm ashamed of the Democratic Party. It deserves Barry Sotero.


This is a novel idea. I found it on Rose's site

No comments: