Friday, August 15, 2008

Chruck Baldwin Is Anti-Israel

I've been trying to a response from Chuck Baldwin's Constitution Party campaign on his views on Israel for weeks but they have not answered any of e-mails and there is nothing on their site about it that I could find.

Doing web searches I've found Pastor Chuck Baldwin's position in a post he did about Ron Paul and, based on that, I will NOT be supporting him for the presidency either. At best he shares Ron Paul's intention to allow Israel to be destroyed by the Islamic Ummah.

Pastor Baldwin wrote:

...Accordingly, Ron Paul rightly wants to return America's foreign policy to the established and historic principles of its founding documents and sentiments. That means free and fair trade with all and entangling alliances with none. Not even Israel.

My dear Christian brethren, let's get real: America's policies toward Israel have not been a blessing to her. They have been a curse. George W. Bush and most other Presidents during the last 40 years have treated Israel like the proverbial red-headed step-child -- source:

God's anointed, the Elect of HaShem, this man of supposed faith likens to the proverbial red-headed step-child!!!

Its a shame how these Laodecian pastors have fallen!

So... as of now there is NO ONE running for president who is committed to Israel. Like Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin would actively abandon this "red-headed step-child" of whom GOD said,

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Our beloved America is a cursed nation destined to doom!

I had planed to hold my nose and vote for McCain over Obama, but his dealings in this Russian crises has convinced me that I can not vote for him either.

So, unless something unforeseen happens, for the first time in my adult life I'm not voting for anyone.

The leaders and potential leaders of this nation are Anti-God and Pro-Anti-Christ. I can't vote for any of them. This is disgusting.

No comments: