Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Chuck Baldwin's Views on Israel Confirmed

I finally received a response from Mr. Baldwin's campaign regarding his position on Israel.

Like so many Americans I am disgusted by our corrupt one party RepubliCrat System. Third Party candidates like Chuck Baldwin, Bob Barr and the others have not got a chance of winning because the controlled media systematically blocks them out of the process. For instance the Barr campaign fought to be included in the recent Religion Forum as my friend Jenny reports on her blog. No the system is completely rigged and alternatives to one party Bilderberg Group rule will not happen UNLESS the grass roots become more involved in the process...

But are there acceptable Third Party Candidates?

That's the problem.

I've been trying to find someone to get behind... its not easy! What all the Third Party candidates seem to have in common is the desire to abandon Israel!

Of course its not just the Third Parties! Herr Bush declared his intention to oversee the division of Jerusalem before/IF he leaves the throne.

When I began hearing about Chuck Baldwin and his promise to fight the globalists, the Bilderberg group, etc. I was hopeful... However as I explained elsewhere (Chuck Baldwin Is Anti-Israel), Mr. Baldwin and the Constitution Party, like Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinitch, the Green Party, Bob Barr, the Libertarian Party and others all support abandoning Israel to its enemies.

Is it any wonder that God is removing His blessings from the United States when even "people of faith" like Chuck Baldwin and Ron Paul want to turn against Israel?

"And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed" (Gen 12:3)

In the following video, referenced by the Baldwin Campaign e-mail I received, Baptist minister Chuck Baldwin confirms his plan to turn the US against the Elect of God to the nation's peril. In his own words:



As I replied at YouTube:

This video just lost Mr. Baldwin my vote.

In order to support Israel the US should cut off all aid? No, that's just more double talk! Here he points out that we give more aid to her enemies than to Israel, which is very true, so the obvious answer is to stop supporting terrorists and increase US aid to Israel. To remove unwise US demands from Israel and work with Israel as partners not as overlords. The American people will never support this anti-Israel position.

At least I wont!
The Ummah is Serious!


First they came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up,

because I wasn't a Communist.


Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up,

because I wasn't a Jew.


Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up,

because I was a Protestant.


Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me.

--- Words of wisdom from Rev. Martin J. Niemoller in 1945

No comments: