Monday, May 04, 2009

PRAY FOR ISRAEL as Prime Minister Netanyahu Meets With Junta Leader Obama!

JERUSALEM REPORT
From Mike Evans the founder of the Jerusalem Prayer Team


Dear John,

I am writing you from Washington, D.C., where I am meeting with Congressional and White House leaders. Many of those with whom I am meeting have read my latest book, Jimmy Carter: The Liberal Left and World Chaos.

My purpose in being here is to stand up for Israel. My dear friend, President Shimon Peres, is here for meetings with President Obama. In less than two weeks, Prime Minister Netanyahu, whom I recommended to Prime Minister Menachem Begin for his first position after his brother, Jonathan, was shot in the back during the raid on Entebbe to free Jewish hostages, will be in Washington to meet with President Obama.

The president and his advisors are determined to pressure Israel to accept the world's plan which calls for Israel to divide her land; Israel being pushed back to pre-1967 borders which would mean the division of Jerusalem; and East Jerusalem, the home of Christianity, would become an Islamic capital. President Obama and his advisors are also pressuring Israel to halt any attempts to stop Iran's nuclear program.

I wrote a major book on this, Showdown with Nuclear Iran, which was endorsed by Israel's chief of staff, Lt. General Moshe Ya'alon. He said the book was "The most detailed account of the Iranian regime's determination, policy, and plan to acquire military nuclear capabilities."

Please pray for me. I especially need your prayers for a meeting I have Monday afternoon at 3:00 PM. I can't discuss the particulars of the meeting, but I can only say it is with a world leader.

As a Jerusalem Prayer Team member, I am here representing you as your ambassador. In recent days, I've been your ambassador at the U.N. General Assembly in Geneva at the Durban Review II Conference standing up to Iranian President Ahmadinejad in the General Assembly. To my knowledge, I was one of only a few Americans permitted in the General Assembly, and who met with Iranian diplomats. I even had dinner at the home of Iran's last ambassador to the United States, Ardeshir Zahedi.

I believe with all my heart that we can win this battle if we unite. The national anthem of Israel is Hatikvah, which means "hope." Israelis are not allowed to respond with sorrow when it is played. They pick themselves up so the nation can move forward with hope, and a hope-filled future. You and I must do the same.

Will you bless Israel with your Happy Birthday, Israel gift today? Your gift today will help provide food, clothing, medications, and shelter for those poor Russian Jews who left everything behind to become a part of God's promise. The world's economy has created a grave crisis for the poor. They are forgotten and suffering.

Click here to make an online donation: https://www.donation-net.net/CTBF/donate.cfm?dn=1032&commID=113304243&ID=211981

When President Ahmadinejad is cursing the Jewish state as a "stinking corpse that must be wiped off the map," tens of thousands of Jews were at the Kotel (Western Wall). Sirens wailed across the entire nation in remembrance of those Jews who died in wars defending the Jewish state and the six million who died in the Holocaust, including a million children, as the world slept.

The solemn ceremony of remembrance day cannot overshadow the joy of independence day, Yom Ha'atzmaut. I've attended this ceremony many times and watched as young soldiers gathered to display the Star of David and the seven-branched candlestick, singing and dancing. Twelve torches are lit to represent the twelve tribes of Israel.

Shortly, I will be going to Israel. I will be meeting with numerous diplomats while there. I always take time to meet with the poor, the forgotten elderly Russian Jews. I have a deep concern for these people because my family, on my mother's side, was Russian Jews. Her grandfather was a rabbi in Russia. He and his congregation were burned to death in his synagogue during Shabbat.

Will you bless Israel with your Happy Birthday, Israel gift today? Your gift today will help provide food, clothing, medications, and shelter for those poor Russian Jews who left everything behind to become a part of God's promise to His people. The world's economy has created a grave crisis for the poor. They are forgotten and suffering.

Click here to make an online donation: https://www.donation-net.net/CTBF/donate.cfm?dn=1032&commID=113304243&ID=211981

Nothing breaks my heart more than to go into the tiny apartment of a Russian Jew and find virtually no furniture, food, or heat. I have literally taken what money I had and have gone to the grocery store to purchase food. It is hard to believe people have come so far to live in Israel and have nothing. Many help them escape Russia, but forget them once they arrive in the Bible Land.

I am asking you today to give a special Happy Birthday, Israel gift on behalf of these poor and forgotten Russian Jews.

Click here to make an online donation: https://www.donation-net.net/CTBF/donate.cfm?dn=1032&commID=113304243&ID=211981

Your ambassador to Jerusalem,

Mike Evans


Your Jerusalem World News: http://myjwn.com

Your Jerusalem Prayer Team: http://jerusalemprayerteam.org

A 10 Minute History of the Mid-East Conflict

The Jews Stole NO ONE"S Land!

Hamas in their own words

History of Hitler and Muslim Waffen SS



No comments: