Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Stand with the Church of Salem

Stand With The Church At Salem!

First they came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up, because I wasn't a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up, because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up, because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me.

--- Words of wisdom from Rev. Martin J. Niemoller in 1945


While I am not supporting this movement from a theological perspective, I do fully support their refusal to place themselves under the authority of the State that has illegally shut them down.

They offer a long and frankly too-drawn out detail-packed video presentation of how they were illegally attacked and shut down by the fascist government. There is a LOT of legalese BUT be patient and listen carefully (and take notes). As the speaker makes his case you will learn WHY the churches should NEVER submit to 501(c)(3) incorporation and why any such incorporated congregations should immediately dissolve their incorporation.

Watch the film here:


Visit the church At Salem online:

http://www.thechurchatsalem.info

No comments: