AND it is coming out of Chicago, Kenyan Born Obama's adopted hometown!
IT will hurt the Black community FAR more than it will the White Community if Whites follow their lead! AND if it grows lots of Whites will!
So MAYBE its time for White people to begin boycotting Black businesses! Excluding Black people from White businesses! We could call it, oh I don't know...
Jeez Louise! Or Should I say Wheezy!
Obviously I AM NOT recommending this, but that IS where such Black racism WILL lead if it is allowed to grow!
Remember these words?
- ... I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.
... I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
... And when this happens, when we allow freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual:
Free at last! Free at last!Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!
THIS is Racism!
AND who profits from this division of the people?
Certainly not Black people who would again find themselves a discriminated-against social minority after all their noble efforts to achieve equal rights and the respect of the still mainly White nation that is finally accepting them as equals (generally speaking -- there is still a ways to go I know)!
Certainly not most White people would lose the genius and friendship of the Black community, not to mention the cultural and financial benefits that flow both ways between our communities.
No, BUT SOME people WOULD Profit from a return to segregation and racial discrimination!
Among the most powerful forces within the US Black community is Minister Farrakhan's Nation of Islam. "The Nation" has never been a traditional Islamic movement, in part because of its racism -- something Islam forbids -- but over the past few years the association between the Nation and the traditional Ummah of Islam (especially Wahabi Islam) has been advancing to the point where Wahabis (al Ikhwan hierarchs) use their considerable influence to place Obama in the White House AND they did it through the Nation of Islam!
You will doubtless recall Minister Farrakhan's recent confession of faith in Obama as the Messiah:
And Chicago's Oprah Winfrey Confers that Obama is "The One!"
Is Obama the One? He may well be the one who will oversee the destruction of the United States!
Among the goals stated in the Muslim Brotherhood Project are the following:
- Networking and coordinating actions between likeminded Islamist organizations;
- Avoiding open alliances with known terrorist organizations and individuals to maintain the appearance of “moderation”;
- Infiltrating and taking over existing Muslim organizations to realign them towards the Muslim Brotherhood’s collective goals;
- Using deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions, as long as it doesn’t conflict with shari’a law;
- Avoiding social conflicts with Westerners locally, nationally or globally, that might damage the long-term ability to expand the Islamist powerbase in the West or provoke a lash back against Muslims;
- Establishing financial networks to fund the work of conversion of the West, including the support of full-time administrators and workers;
- Cultivating an Islamist intellectual community, including the establishment of think-tanks and advocacy groups, and publishing “academic” studies, to legitimize Islamist positions and to chronicle the history of Islamist movements;
- Involving ideologically committed Muslims in democratically-elected institutions on all levels in the West, including government, NGOs, private organizations and labor unions;
- Instrumentally using existing Western institutions until they can be converted and put into service of Islam;
- Instituting alliances with Western “progressive” organizations that share similar goals;
- Collecting sufficient funds to indefinitely perpetuate and support jihad around the world;
Bluntly stated, only a blind person can not see that this is EXACTLY what they are doing with their False Messiah Obama!
No, this would ONLY benefit the Elite as groups like the KKK and The Aryan Nations face off with groups like the Black Muslims and the Black Panther Party!
THIS could easily justify the declaration of martial law and the end of all civil liberties for everyone if Blacks and Whites begin fighting again!
DON'T BUY THE LIES of the Elite and their pawns!
United WE stand, Divided WE WILL fall!
IF this racism is allowed to progress We the People (of all races) will be the poorer!
Here's the story from the racist website, The Ebony Experiment:
What if our community truly united to Buy Black?
Now, we will see. The Empowerment Experiment was launched January 1.
The Empowerment Experiment launched January 1, 2009.
The Empowerment Experiment Foundation’s focus is research and education concerning economic empowerment in underserved communities. The Foundation's research is based on the Andersons' pledge and experiences finding and supporting Black businesses, professionals and products created by Black manufacturers, as the Black community is a historically underserved community. The Foundation will also study the impacts of a year-long national economic development campaign aimed at promoting and stimulating enhanced entrepreneurship and self-help economics in the underserved Black community. The Foundation will collect data from this campaign to create a new body of knowledge about the power of self-help economics for revitalizing underserved communities. The purpose of the research, the national campaign, and the resultant study is to measure the economic impact of self-help economics and increased entrepreneurship in economically deprived communities. To support the Foundation's research and study of the national campaign with a tax-deductible, charitable contribution, please contact the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your contribution to The Empowerment Experiment Foundation, Inc., P.O. Box 464, Berwyn, IL 60402.
Visit our website often for more on submitting your info into the national database, making your Buy Black pledge, and media coverage of The Empowerment Experiment.
What would happen if Black families across America made real commitments to support Black businesses and professionals? How many jobs would be created? How many homes would be saved from foreclosure? How many new role models would our children have? How much would we improve the quality of life of the average American Black family? How much can we do on our own, together, united … without a government program? What if we could prove – again – that this community can defy history and improve the future by just believing we can and believing in one another? And what if the world was watching us do it?